Claims Against Uninsured or Untraced Drivers

Even if the driver at fault in your road traffic accident was not insured or was not traced (for example, a hit-and-run), you can still make a claim through the Motor Insurers Bureau (MIB).

Special rules apply to these types of claims and MKB Solicitors can help you through that process.