Separation When Not Married (Where Agreement has been Reached)

If, unfortunately, your relationship breaks down you may need expert advice on your legal rights and assistance to reach an agreement on the division of assets. If you have reached an agreement/settlement but want to then have that embodied in a Separation Deed then we can prepare this document for you. Separation Deeds are usually upheld by the Court as both sides take their own independent legal advice and/or are advised to do so but choose not to do so. It is therefore a very useful mechanism of limiting costs and reaching early settlement.