Victims of Crime (CICA Scheme)

If you are the innocent victim of a crime of violence you can claim compensation through a Government scheme operated by the Criminal Injuries Compensation Authority (CICA).

The CICA scheme operates under its own special rules and at MKB Solicitors we can help you make a claim under that scheme.