- Appointment arranged with the lawyer most suited to your case
- Initial instructions and advice up to 1 hour
- Negotiating with the other party
- Agreeing terms of separation deed
- Drafting separation deed
- Witnessing signature, providing sealed and bound copies of separation deed
We can agree a fixed price with you depending on the amount of assets and complexity of the case. This will be discussed at the first meeting.
ANY AGREEMENT REQUIRES THE AGREEMENT OF ALL PARTIES, IF YOUR FORMER PARTNER DOES NOT AGREE TO YOUR PROPOSALS WE SHALL BE UNABLE TO FINALISE AN AGREEMENT AND AN APPLICATION TO COURT WILL BE REQUIRED.