Tripping & Slipping

When visiting someone else’s property you should be able to do so safely.

Occupiers and owners of buildings, for example, shops, offices and public houses, have a responsibility to ensure that safety.

If you are injured when visiting such premises, for example, falling on a loose carpet or a slippery floor, then you may have a claim.