Welcome to the Commercial & Corporate Department at MKB.
Our award winning team, led by head of department and Senior Partner/Yorkshire Lawyer of the Year 2014/15 of MKB, David Wright, has extensive experience of commercial and corporate matters of all shapes and sizes.
Our clients range from individuals, partnerships and local owner-managed businesses to national corporations.
Inevitably, different clients have different concerns and we pride ourselves on our ability to adopt a practical, commercial approach to suit our clients’ requirements.
Your Commercial matters are also in safe hands with trusted advice available to assist you with Commercial Terms and Conditions, Trading Terms and Supplier Terms. We pride ourselves on our ability to adopt a practical, commercial approach to suit our clients’ requirements.
Our Commercial services include:
- General, practical legal advice, relating to the day-to-day conduct and operation of your company or owner-managed business.
- Advice regarding commercial terms and conditions, including the preparation and negotiation of commercial trading and supplier terms and conditions.
- Advice regarding the operation and effect of existing terms and conditions.
Our Corporate services include advice on:
- Company share sale and purchase transactions
- Business asset sale or purchase transactions
- ‘Hive up’ and ‘hive down’ transactions
- Corporate restructuring transactions
- Corporate finance transactions
- Company incorporation, operation, regulation and conduct
- Legal obligations and liabilities of company officers
- Shareholder rights
- Preparation and negotiation of Shareholder Agreements
The above list of services is not exhaustive. We are able to provide advice in relation to many other commercial and corporate matters. Please contact us to discuss your needs.