Nicola Brown is a Paralegal in our Private Client Department who joined MKB Solicitors in 2017. Nicola graduated from Sheffield Hallam University with an Honours Law Degree and is currently studying her Legal Practice Course and Masters, part time at BPP University.
Nicola is primarily based in the Private Client Department supporting Senior Partner and Head of Private Client, Steven Dawson as well as working closely alongside Joanna Longfellow and Rianne Wilcockson-Coope.
Nicola assists on all aspects of Private Client Law including:
- Tax Planning
- Estate Administration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Applications to the Court of Protection
- Advising Attorneys and Court of Protection appointed Deputies
- Creating and Administration of Trusts
- Conveyancing Transactions for example, Property Sales arising from an Estate
Nicola also assists within the Family Department particularly dealing with cases involving Children and regularly attends Public Law Outline Meetings.