We can advise and assist if there is any disagreement between the parties over a clause in a Contract and the effect of that clause on either party.  Our team can prepare any letter/document which would be required.  If you require a Contract to be varied or terminated, we advise you on what can be done to put that into effect and also we can advise and assist in a case where you want to get out of a Contract and have no continuing liability.

What you can do and the steps you can take:

  • When there is disagreement over a clause and its effect
  • When you want the contract to be varied or terminated
  • When you want to get out of the contract